Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My mind At its worst

Folks it has been a hectic week, and as the blog name states I am having the usual problems figuring out who the hell I am. I am a slightly Conservative well mannered and liked individual who on the surface appears to be calm, rational, and in control. There is however a slight problem with this. I am actually quite the opposite. You see I have been fighting myself since the war, and it gets really hard sometimes(Especially times of stress) to control my rage. I have a number of things that will flash through my mind daily that I barely control. One moment it is grief, the next hate, I really cannot stand it. As I stated in my last post, I have acted out on my feelings. My in ability to control that basic instinct tells me that I am loosing progress that I felt I made. This poses a problem as well as snuffy now stays awake for days on in now. I hate not being able to sleep as it also ads to the stress, which in turn deprives sleep. My only therapy lately seems to be the hooch, but I do NOT want to wind up she stinks ass homeless drunk you see on the street corners.
The left tards in this country do not help. They provide me with endless speak of baby killer and self victimization that in this country is impossible to find.
But until I figure out how to over come my hatred of shrinks(quacks) I will have to adapt and suffer. Ah the price of freedom.

4 comments:

Amy xxoo said...

Firstly, scale back the drinking. I'm not saying quit altogther, just dont drink as much.

Secondly, once you do get over your mistrust of therapists, at least give one a try. For the mean time, i think you'll find regualar " unloading " here on your blog will help.

Lord Snuffy said...

lord snuffy will not hear this lack of drinky speak!! You are not the boss of him!
I guess thats why I am doing this, thanks for the post old friend! P.S. Great pic!!

Amy xxoo said...

NO worries my dear, just throwing in my two cents worth. YOu know how i used to be on the " no drinking " bandwagon.

I have another idea.... take up yoga!

Lord Snuffy said...

I would tell you to get bent, but thats would just be doing yoga...lol. I do apreciate the advise!!!! You know your oppinion is always welcome.