Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where to begin PT 2

So the drive across town sucked because we were stuck in a major delay and sobriety was a thing none of us desired. My friend Fern was rocking back and forth at the lack of action and substantial intake of beer, was near his wits end. He rolled down the window and asked the people in the next car if they had ever seen liberty bell. "NO!!!" was the scream in horror at our retarded friend, knowing full well that he intended to expose himself not only in public but on a highway in which we were stuck. Looking at those people was not our idea of fun, and neither was a naked Fern. Maria then told me that if i was worried about him, I couldn't possibly be paying attention to her. The next 35 min were of no significance as it was spent with adolescent make out sessions and our driver screaming that this bullshit traffic was wasting valuable time for drinking.
We arrived at my friend Jay's house and it is packed. No place to park, but around the corner, and his neighbors are actually having a gathering on their own. I instantly realised my neighbors sucked and wished I too could live in a neighborhood that had giant social gatherings. Fern didn't even wait for the car to turn off, he was gone, purpose driven towards the keg that surely existed inside the house. on my way out of the car, my hand was grabbed by maria, and I was informed that my party was not inside that house but in the back seat with her. Now I'm not about to argue with a pretty lady and, certainly not going to kiss and tell but we woke up in the car around 7 in the mourning. That annoying ding noise as someone opens a car door. My friend Chris smiling, asking how we slept. Me, with a crick in my neck, and a beauty on my shoulder just smiled. "Sleep", I replied. "I don't think you can do that in a car." She laughed, said my bed better be made, because I need my beauty sleep. Chris asked if we had seen the black out king, and we replied no. We then wondered if Fern was going to show up weeks later with Tiajuana Gangster tattooed on his lower back. Knowing that he isn't called showstopper for no reason, we called a cab and went back to the restaurant to fetch my car.

1 comment:

Amy xxoo said...

Ooooh .... back seat lovers!