Friday, July 11, 2008

The End

Folks,..well the two of you who actually read this, it is indeed the end. I am finally going to be done with my millitary career. I am rather sad at the death of this chapter in my life, but also overjoyed that the last thing keeping me anchored down in my old life will be gone. I look back rather fondly of my comrades fallen in battle, and my many more who still carry on their service. I wish I too could have, but alas there is nothing one can do to change the circumstanses in which they face. Along with this end in my service, I will be saying good bye to a great many people who have ment the world to me. It is time to move on to different things, and on with life. On the up side I get to grow my burly ass beard out and scare the living shit out of strangers. Also it means more blog neglect as I wont be doing bullshit reports and crap for said army. It really sucks balancing a verry much full time job, and army stuff.
I am intirely too drunk, and un carring to continue this bullshit. To the few of you assholes whom I served with that read, but refuse to blog, I wish you guys all the luck. Snuff

No comments: