Sunday, June 21, 2009

Guns

Well folks, today's addition to this poorly written blog discusses one of my favorite subjects! Guns!! And more importantly the use of them! I am salivating at the thought now!!!!
No today will not be along the political climate in this country, and my right to bear arms in case some stupid liberal assuming I'm unarmed robs my house. That would be a short post any who. They break in, I turn their head in to a canoe...rejoice as I inform the law that one less scumbag lives, and the end. So none of that today.
No today we go into the glory that is the shooting range. I went there with my dad today as a present for fathers day! Great fun. I can finally out shoot the old fart. Only took the loss of half his eye sight, and some good ol army training. And you know what? It was a lot of fun. I don't usually experience too many new things. We only went through 130 rounds though sadly. It was short, sweet and loud! Then it was off to do baby back RIBS!!!!!!! Fucking holidays rule! Well, I am drunk, so I'm off!

No comments: