Monday, January 26, 2009

Huh,

Well folks this is strange. I was out eating with a few friends at my buddies resturaunt. I took a sip of my drink and did'nt want it. This is a crisis of epic proportions as there was the silky goodness that comes only from Jim Beam in that glass. I don't know if I just really did'nt like the way it mixed with the Ribeye Ala Mexicana, but this was definatly a cause for concern. I have seldom lacked interest in such a tasty drink, so I will see how it is in a few days. I am actualy blaming it on a possible dehydration from my run today. I was retarded and was'nt doing the fluids like I should.
So yes, there you have it I actually made a blog post about my Jim Beam not tasting right. I am going to go hide in a small dark corner, my disgrace in tow.......


On a side note, the dinner was fabulous! My buddies Matt and James and Matt's new girlfriend who is completely hillarious were there to laugh at my total lack of dignaty as I asked for a plain coke.

No comments: