Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Ex

Ok, so I was asked to give my ex's story. Fair enough, I will indulge if only for story telling sake. There was an evil dragon that lived in a cave. ,..............oh wait, n/m
It all started my junior year in highschool. I was 16 at the time, and was walking through the halls with my friend Cris.
I was wearing a shirt from the beach that said If you can read this, pull me back in the boat. It was upside down, and displayed a picture of a guy falling into the water. As I was walking I felt a tug on my shirt. I turned rather annoyed to find the culprit, and saw the most amazingly beautiful human bieng I have ever witnessed. I felt like the world stopped. I developed tunnel vission, and was instantly hers.
When she said hello, I about fainted. No lie, I never went through anything like it since.
She told me she was a friend of my good friend jebus, and had been wanting to meet me for a month. My responce was I had been waiting to meet her my whole life. She asked if I would walk her to her class and I didnt even hesitate.
After school that day she asked if I wanted to hang out with her, and of course, I said yes. The minitue we were in (and this will sound cheesy, but its highschool) McDonnalds, she grabbed my hand and it felt like electricity flowing through out hands. We both just stared and smiled. We sat down to eat and never once let go of our hands. one of her friends made a comment that we would marry one day.
I walked her home, and just before her block, she Jumped up and Kissed me. I was hers. period.
We were together for around a month, before her dad made her break up with me for bieng white. She didnt want to tell me like that, so she just said she was calling it off. She was crying, and just ran off.
I didnt see her for almost a week. I was at school and In a freak accident, wound up needing 28 staples in my head.
I got taken to the hospital, and bieng that it was me, word traveled fast. There was noone who didnt know I was hurt pretty badly. Including her. The following day I returned to shcool, and upon my arrival, there she was, looking as beautiful as ever, and with a flower for me. I was sick to my stomache with happiness, and just walked up and kissed her. We were together for about 9 months after that incident, and then she became a bitch and broke up with me, for no reason. Just said get lost. I later found out she had to have a surgery, and didnt want me to know becouse her family would not let me around.
I went to prom with a good friend, went through summer without as much as a phone call, and most of the way through the next year. Yet every day I looked and hoped.
I graduated, and went to her house to tell her I was leaving for the army infront of her biker dad, uncles, and cousins. Walked right to the house, ignored any and all banter they sent my way and she met me before I made it to the door.
She said she couldnt talk anymore, and went inside. I walked right past the drunken male family members. Off to basic training. 6 months of thinking of her, and wanting to be with her. I worked my ass off. I made sure i made it so she would be proud. On my way home, she met me at the airport, in a shirt that was almost swimwear, and was designed like the american flag. This was after 9-11 so everyone was really breaking out the patriotism.
She told me she had assembled a party for me and all of my friends were waiting for me, and I told her I was only interested in her. She kissed me, and I carried her all the way to the car. we went to the party, there was plenty of wiskey, beer, friends, banter, and her! The only person missing was cris, but he was in school for the special forces, so it was almost perfect. We partied till about 2 in the mourning. I took her home and was met at the gate by said dad, uncles and cousins, and now her brother, whom became a freind. I thought they were gonna kick my ass, but stood my ground. Next thing i know we are listening to led zepplin and kiss, and there is a beer in my hand. We drank till about 6 am. She tried to come out and they sent her in, said it was male bonding time. lol. We were together the whole month I was home.
My orders came in to got to germany, and I asked her to go with me.
She said no.

I was crushed. Hurt, and felt betrayed. But when she said it was to go to school, I was instantly better. Then she told me to go experiance life. To be the partyman, and if i still wanted her, come back and get her. I made a promiss. I told her I would return and marry her.
Off I went, alone to the airport.
I arived in germany, met my new brothers, and we partied out asses off! We did things I will never bring up. Wild crazy and dumb. I called her every so offten, and she would tell me she was fine, and that she missed me, but that I shouldnt worry about her. She was doing exactly what I was doing and we were both ok.
I called one day and was told she moved. Broke my heart.
Then the war broke out and I had not time to even contimplate her existance. War will make you forget yourself, and everyone else around you.
Then I got hurt and met someone really special.
Part 2 tomarrow!

1 comment:

Amy xxoo said...

It sounds like a very " challenging " relationship, even at the start. But i can appreciate feelings that keep drawing you back to someone, or at least understand them. Looking forward to the second installment!